Payment Options and Pricing
We use PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier for our students’ parents. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Visit PaySchool Central at www.payschoolscentral.com
- Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps to set up your account.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact information and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the school/district registrar.
Cash or Check Payments
Payments can be made before lunch by cash or check. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student’s name, their ID #, their teacher’s name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
When students don’t have money to pay for lunch, they can charge up to two meals. After that point, the student will receive a PB&J or cheese sandwich and will be charged $1.50 when the lunch account is replenished. During the last four weeks of school, students may not charge.
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Children from families that meet the criteria can receive free or reduced–priced lunch and breakfast (breakfast available at participating locations). You can find applications and instructions here: View Application.
All families are encouraged to complete an application by Sept 15, 2023.
Please return applications to your school cafeteria or for a quicker response email to applications@
If you have questions or need help with the application please call our office at (937) 293–8217